PDA

View Full Version : WTB (Borrow) a set of 16"/17"/18" 5x100 Wheels, While I re-d0 my Fikses.....

lordoftheblings
02-20-2005, 05:13 PM
Im willing to pay someone to let me borrow some wheels (could be 16" Steelies, whatever) Im willing to pay someone some money to let me borrow a set of wheels.

If need be I will HOOK someone up with a full magnaflow cat-back if they have spare wheels to let me borrow for a while (don't know how long kodiak will take to get me new lips)

Help a brotha out

Need anything that will fit on a GLi, dont car about brand, style size as long as they clear GLI brakes....

ManaSteel
02-20-2005, 05:39 PM
when do you need them by?

SYNYSTAGLI
02-20-2005, 05:58 PM
Im willing to pay someone to let me borrow some wheels (could be 16" Steelies, whatever) Im willing to pay someone some money to let me borrow a set of wheels.

If need be I will HOOK someone up with a full magnaflow cat-back if they have spare wheels to let me borrow for a while (don't know how long kodiak will take to get me new lips)

Help a brotha out

Need anything that will fit on a GLi, dont car about brand, style size as long as they clear GLI brakes....

you got PM

lordoftheblings
02-20-2005, 06:53 PM
you got PM

ill check it.

as far as a date, nothing is set, im going to be calling kodiak on monday and hopefully sometime after that be able to pull wheels apart. it all depends on the kindness of others

ManaSteel
02-20-2005, 07:05 PM
Well I get my 18s on friday and hopefully mount the tires and them on my car the same day
If you have nobody else i have some green 17s you could probably use!

doramon1313
02-20-2005, 10:44 PM
Well I get my 18s on friday and hopefully mount the tires and them on my car the same day
If you have nobody else i have some green 17s you could probably use!

Waddup corey, i got a set of wheels you can use!