PDA

View Full Version : Livestrong.com

M55555
06-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Anyone else on Livestrong.com? Would love to see what you have going on :)

3THREE7
06-09-2010, 01:36 PM
hmm saw this thread last night and decided to give the site a look. Started trying to get back into shape a couple weeks ago by working out and eating healthier. This will definitely help me monitor everything. I like the whole Dare's and My Plate tools.

http://www.livestrong.com/profile/jpfelipe/

M55555
06-09-2010, 01:41 PM
hmm saw this thread last night and decided to give the site a look. Started trying to get back into shape a couple weeks ago by working out and eating healthier. This will definitely help me monitor everything. I like the whole Dare's and My Plate tools.

http://www.livestrong.com/profile/jpfelipe/

NICE! I've been working out hardcore since November 09 (after being lazy for almost a year), and it's nice to see what you eat on a daily and how it equates out to what you want to do (lose, gain, or maintain weight). i think the plate is my favorite feature. hope you dont mind adding you as a friend :p

3THREE7
06-09-2010, 01:54 PM
NICE! I've been working out hardcore since November 09 (after being lazy for almost a year), and it's nice to see what you eat on a daily and how it equates out to what you want to do (lose, gain, or maintain weight). i think the plate is my favorite feature. hope you dont mind adding you as a friend :p

Yeah definitely, It's a great site. I think I wanna try to get some of my friends on there.

And yeah I been pretty inactive as far as fitness goes for the past 10 months now, but this time is the hardest I've ever been at it. Just the past few weeks have made my body feel great, now I just need to look it... lol but that will come eventually.

M55555
06-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Yeah definitely, It's a great site. I think I wanna try to get some of my friends on there.

And yeah I been pretty inactive as far as fitness goes for the past 10 months now, but this time is the hardest I've ever been at it. Just the past few weeks have made my body feel great, now I just need to look it... lol but that will come eventually.

LOL more people definitely a plus. Keep each other in check ;)

bugzy
06-09-2010, 03:10 PM
aww 2 john's are buddies now ;) :sexy:

M55555
06-09-2010, 05:13 PM
aww 2 john's are buddies now ;) :sexy:
LOL!! Com'on lon, i know you want to join in....:tup2:

M55555
06-13-2010, 12:42 AM
I know I'm not the only one who wants to look seksi this summer!! :cool: