Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Who to call??

Thread: Who to call??

I Race Anything! Moderator Monster8V's Avatar
    Thanks

Who to call??

Ive never had to deal with a neighbors dog who barks all night long. Last night I had enough of it and got out of bed at 3am and went banging on their door. Apparently they couldnt hear me because nobody answered.

So, does anyone have contact info on whomever I need to contact regarding this? Is this a simple file a report with the SDSO or do I need to call animal control or??
    Shawn Meze
    02' Beetle Turbo "S" 84' Scirocco 8V (Street) 80' Scirocco "S" (Track) 99' F250 (To Tow with)
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"
    Thomas Jefferson

2. # ADS
    Advertisement

SoCalEuro Member Forum Supporter
    Thanks

Re: Who to call??

call the home owners association if your neighborhood has one
    Derek

SoCalEuro Member
    Images
    Thanks

Rick's : C5 A6 2.8 Quattro ~ 203k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click here to become a Forum supporter
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b6..._damnstuff.jpg

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

SoCalEuro Member
    Images
    Thanks

pretty sure you can call the cops too - there are noise ordinances that have to be in order... and the dog is on their property yo
    Rick's : C5 A6 2.8 Quattro ~ 203k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click here to become a Forum supporter
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b6..._damnstuff.jpg

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Images
    Thanks

Dog Barking Solutions!! j/k

you can call the cops.

Here is the ordinance code for HI http://www.nonoise.org/lawlib/cities/honolulu.htm
    Sec.7-2.2 Definitions.

"Animal nuisance," for the purposes of this section, shall include but not be limited to any animal, farm animal or poultry which:

(a) Makes noise continuously and/or incessantly for a period of 10 minutes or intermittently for one-half hour or more to the disturbance of any person at any time of day or night and regardless of whether the animal, farm animal or poultry is physically situated in or upon private property
    (b) Barks, whines, howls, crows, cries or makes any other unreasonable noise as described in Section 7-2.4 (c) of this article

Sec. 7-2.4 General requirements.

(c) Noise is unreasonable within the meaning of this article if considering the nature and the circumstances surrounding the animal nuisance, including the nature of the location and the time of the day or night, it interferes with reasonable individual or group activities such as, but not limited to, communication, work, rest, recreation or sleep; or the failure to heed the admonition of a police officer or a special officer of the Hawaiian Humane Society that the noise is unreasonable and should be stopped or reduced.
    Some people live their entire lifetime and wonder if they ever made a difference to the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -- Ronald Reagan January 1995

Secret To Seeing What Forum Supporters See?? >>Click Here<<

http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/attac...achmentid=3373

SoCalEuro Member
    Thanks

We've had a handful of dogs in our neighborhood like that... Just have three or so other friends to call in that live close and you'll never hear that dog again, I believe they just impound the dogs up here.

But yeah, we just call the cops and animal control.

Cars are a form of transportation... Volkswagen is a way of life.

I Race Anything! Moderator Monster8V's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TOYr32 View Post
    Dog Barking Solutions!! j/k

you can call the cops.

Here is the ordinance code for HI http://www.nonoise.org/lawlib/cities/honolulu.htm

Haha, im actually in Santee most of the time. The house in Kauai see's minimal visitation...... lately.

so, yeah, antifreeze works great although it punished the dog. Its not the dogs fault its the moronic owner. Thanks brau!
    Shawn Meze
    02' Beetle Turbo "S" 84' Scirocco 8V (Street) 80' Scirocco "S" (Track) 99' F250 (To Tow with)
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"
    Thomas Jefferson

SoCalEuro Member
    Thanks

you can also call animal control sometimes they will do something but mostly call the copers

Images
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by projectjetta01 View Post
    you can also call animal control sometimes they will do something but mostly call the copers
    I grew up in Santee, and Animal Controls sucks there. We had a neighbor get attacked by a pitbull (with a bad owner) and they didn't come out until 2 days later. And they didn't even take the dog.

Everything is harder to do in San Diego . . .

http://www.sandiego.gov/nccd/noise/animal.shtml
    Some people live their entire lifetime and wonder if they ever made a difference to the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -- Ronald Reagan January 1995

Secret To Seeing What Forum Supporters See?? >>Click Here<<

http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/attac...achmentid=3373

Images
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Monster8V View Post
    Haha, im actually in Santee most of the time. The house in Kauai see's minimal visitation...... lately.

so, yeah, antifreeze works great although it punished the dog. Its not the dogs fault its the moronic owner. Thanks brau!

who said anything about feeding it to the dog...i say feed it to the owner....or make some TJ street tacos and feed them to that neighbor...something like, sorry about the loss of your dog, here's some tacos

Images
    Thanks

From watching Animal Cops so much, I would call the humane society and tell them you are worried about the dog... barking all night, nobody answering the door. Sounds like grounds for a neglect case, but if not, hopefully it'll change the owners behavior.

Or if you want to be passive aggressive, print out some info on barking training and slip it under their door.
    Bai Yun - 1989 VW GTi 16v
    Shi Shi - 2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4x4
    Zhen Zhen - 2008 VW GTi 2.0T DSG

Thanks

if you're not a pet lover then call Ace hardware and Albertson's they should sell rat poison and steaks... hahah j/k i would say call the cops bro
    loving my new baby.. and yes it is ANOTHER white euro...

The Italian Job Moderator FunkTron's Avatar
    Images
    Thanks

if they dont notice the knocking on the door..........they sure wouldnt notice if you cut a very large hole in their fence........................

hmmmmmmmmmmm

-------------------------------------------------

Don't spread my money, spread my work ethic.
    Pimpin since pimpin been pimpin!
    I'm not retarded....just tarded from the get go!
    doo-dee-dooo....ho-dee-humm... _____________________no slackin in my mack'n
    my hand has 4 fingers....and also a thumb. _____________no slippin in my pimpin