Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
ok, I think I set a new record for
    Images
    Thanks

ok, I think I set a new record for

Turbo failure
    I had mine replaced under emissions warranty back in October and then again the first week of June. Since the June replacement I have 2 partial track days (meaning DubWars where I didn't have the car out on the track as much as I would on a regular track day)and today I went to Streets of Willow did a slow warm up lap and then put 2 laps down and the goes that noise again followed by the white smoke
    So basically less than 2k miles and not even 2 months and they are gone again! DoI win a prize or anything? heh.

btw, anyone have a smokin' deal on some k04's? The hubby is really bent and told me today "well, park that damn blue car and start drivin' one of your other Audis", but I can't just let her sit!

ok, sorry just had to vent ............ bad day

2. # ADS
    Advertisement

I Race Anything! Moderator Monster8V's Avatar
    Thanks
    They didnt sound bad.... Hmm.

Sory to hear it, sucks to have problems at the track! (I Awaits pics of my 3 wheel incident to posted all over Vortex.... )

arent these still under warranty? Somebody needs to take a good look at your setup. Sumthin aint right to be going thru turbos like they're candles.

oh no! right after you fixed the window problem! i am so sorry to hear that i will for sure keep an ear out for someone who has some k04's call moss he might know.... sad to see your baby sittin.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster8V
    They didnt sound bad.... Hmm.

Sory to hear it, sucks to have problems at the track! (I Awaits pics of my 3 wheel incident to posted all over Vortex.... )

arent these still under warranty? Somebody needs to take a good look at your setup. Sumthin aint right to be going thru turbos like they're candles.
    Was that you that lost that wheel? I was just glad to get thru the day with just the issues I had with my car. Now to just get it ready for thursday.

Julie I hope you get things fixed soon. I wish it was just the bpv that blew instead of the turbo failing again.
    It had some power, but has MORE now.......
    Ringer Racing

Parts Whore Forum Vendor
    Thanks
    Another set of turbos? Hmm, I'm thinking you're have some oil issues, you really shouldn't be going through them that quickly.
    Your SoCal APR and AWE-Tuning Distributor!

purems.com | San Diego, CA | 866-397-5487

Thanks
    Aaawww Julie!!
    (That is my sympathy)

Images
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MikekiM
    Another set of turbos? Hmm, I'm thinking you're have some oil issues, you really shouldn't be going through them that quickly.
    That's what Paul said too........

I guess I've got allot to sort out this time.........

Julie, I think you are offically the queen of turbo failure. That sucks about the k03's but at least you get to upgrade to k04's. Who are you going to have do the turbo swap? Also just a suggestion but you should call Indultion Motorsports and see if you can get those upgraded turbo oil lines the are making, they had a cheaper introductory price that I think ends at the end of the month, might be worth the call. Anyways best of luck and hopefully the car is up and running soon.

Sorry to here Julie.
    maybe U were meant to have KO4s

Julie, I cant find you cheap K04's but I can find you a cheap install on those turbos if you need to. Search on AW for "simpply" his name is mike. Lots of S4 guys go to him to do Stage 3 installs.

Thanks
    that sucks! sorry to hear that!
    2004 A4 1.8TQm6, ultrasport package, ebony interior, dolphin gray, 2x12inch kicker subs, sony mono amp, audiobahn 4ch amp, 35% titanium tint, clear corners, "club blue" alarm LED, neuspeed short shifter, hyper white bulbs all around, SPP foglight xenon match, APR snubmount, forge DV, smoked side markers