Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
KW suspension-Suspension Techniques sale/we are direct authorized dealer for KW and S
    Group 5 Motorsports Forum Vendor boostedM3's Avatar
    Thanks

KW suspension-Suspension Techniques sale/we are direct authorized dealer for KW and S

We are running a very good KW suspension/Suspension Techniques sale as of today. Due to the fact that KW/ST has a minimum advertised price policy and our sale price is well below that we can not list pricing but take a second and PM us for pricing and you will be stoked on the numbers. Like stated in the thread title we are a direct KW warehouse distributor and have been on board with KW since it was imported through HPA motorsports before KW North America even existed. We have a great working relationship with them and they have awesome support for us on valving set up etc.
    Group 5 Motorsport - A Shop for Aftermarket Performance Products and Installation
    KW Coilovers
    Group 5 Motorsport
    8554 Commerce Avenue SD, CA 92121
    858-693-3278

2. # ADS
    Advertisement

n00b
    Thanks

Re: KW suspension-Suspension Techniques sale/we are direct authorized dealer for KW a

check pm

Images
    Thanks

Re: KW suspension-Suspension Techniques sale/we are direct authorized dealer for KW a

Pm sent
    Represent:
    Parts4vws.com
    DarkKastleMotorsports.com
    VeeParts

Thanks

Sent you a PM Sir

Jesse

Thanks

Pm'd back

Let us know if you have any questions on the KW line.
    Group 5 Motorsport - A Shop for Aftermarket Performance Products and Installation
    KW Coilovers
    Group 5 Motorsport
    858-693-3278

Thanks

Exclamation Re: KW suspension-Suspension Techniques sale/we are direct authorized dealer for KW a

Thank you for the Quick Response. I look forward to working with you in the future.
    + Rep

Jesse

Images
    Thanks

i got the ST coils, which is the same as KW v1 for much less than KW, and LOVE them..... Group5 has an awesome deal on them!
    OIF 06-07: Hospital Corpsman FMF. Al Taqaddum, Iraq.
    FS:Mk2 16v CE2 parts
    MK2 Golf_GL @ Streets of Willow
    Project Гольф Мк2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1965truckrod View Post
    Thank you for the Quick Response. I look forward to working with you in the future.
    + Rep

Jesse
    You are very welcome

Quote Originally Posted by rysskii3 View Post
    i got the ST coils, which is the same as KW v1 for much less than KW, and LOVE them..... Group5 has an awesome deal on them!
    Yup...good stuff huh Stas...In Cali the ST's are an awesome bargain since the stainless steel body on the KW's are nice but not 100% necessary when it barely rains and we do not use chemicals on the roads like in snowy areas.
    KW Coilovers
    Group 5 Motorsport
    858-693-3278

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boostedM3 View Post
    You are very welcome

Yup...good stuff huh Stas...In Cali the ST's are an awesome bargain since the stainless steel body on the KW's are nice but not 100% necessary when it barely rains and we do not use chemicals on the roads like in snowy areas.
    Hmm... now I am thinking twice... my main concern is I want to be able to have the control necessary to run different autocross courses and sometimes bigger tracks such as dampening, rebound, and compression. If they are the same as the KW's minus the stainless steel then maybe I will go that direction instead. Additionally I want to be able to lower my car an inch lower then it is right now which is 1.5" lower then stock...

Jesse

Thanks

How much for STs for 07 GTI?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boostedM3 View Post
    We are running a very good KW suspension/Suspension Techniques sale as of today. Due to the fact that KW/ST has a minimum advertised price policy and our sale price is well below that we can not list pricing but take a second and PM us for pricing and you will be stoked on the numbers. Like stated in the thread title we are a direct KW warehouse distributor and have been on board with KW since it was imported through HPA motorsports before KW North America even existed. We have a great working relationship with them and they have awesome support for us on valving set up etc.
    You have to send him a PM they are not allowed to advertise the prices.

Jesse

Thanks

You have to send him a PM they are not allowed to advertise the prices.

Jesse
    Thnx Jesse..good looking out
    KW Coilovers
    Group 5 Motorsport
    858-693-3278

Thanks

I might have one of my marines looking for a set of coil overs for his MK V GTI 2.0T and if he does I will send him your way.

Jesse

Thanks

I might have one of my marines looking for a set of coil overs for his MK V GTI 2.0T and if he does I will send him your way.

Jesse
    Awesome Jesse....Thanks so much. Keep the referrals coming and you will get an extra hook up on your parts. We always make sure to reciprocate to our customers that refer people.

Thnx again!

Troy
    KW Coilovers
    Group 5 Motorsport
    858-693-3278

SoCalEuro n00b
    Thanks

Can you PM me a price on the ST CO? 1992 VW GTI 16V

Thanks

Just wanted to let you SoCalEuro guys know we are still offering great pricing on these Coilovers, send us over a PM with which ones you want and for what application and I will get you special pricing that just might blow your mind.
    KW Coilovers
    Group 5 Motorsport
    858-693-3278

Thanks

Pm sent!!!
    "The worth of our lives come not in WHAT we do or WHO we know, but by who we ARE and WHOSE we are."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cali_Chris04 View Post
    Pm sent!!!
    dood, the most recent post in this thread was 11 months ago... but for your sake i hope you still get the hookup
    LocaL Upcoming Events | Oktoberfest | OCT 7th-9th | Big Bear, CA | https://www.facebook.com/OktoberfestEvent
    Unitronic k04 GTI | My Build Page | http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21231

Thanks

Doh....just saw this.
    I will go into the PM and get you some pricing......good timing though as we are going to run some sales for socaleuro GTG....GIAC,ST,KW and????

If you have any suggestions for sale items let us know.
    KW Coilovers
    Group 5 Motorsport
    858-693-3278

n00b
    Thanks

how much are E46 M3 V1's and V2's