Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
gun websites - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gun websites

Images
    Thanks

Re: gun websites

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    At that price, you should have NO regrets buying it to get an AR style plinker.

On a side note, I put a MAGPUL handguard with lower rail and foregrip with integral bi-pod on my AR yesterday...............
    Mike where can i go to buy like a brick of Ammo not just 50 rounds but like 100 or 500 rounds? I need high velocity 22 long rifle.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement

Thanks

Well, you can buy a brick of dirty .22 at like turners. I would use some high quality copper coated rounds. I have about 4K rounds of .22 I haven't bought any in years but it use to be like $14 for 500 rounds.

The first foregrip makes no sense to me. I can not see how that would be comfortable, or even useable.

I have one like the second. On your rifle, it will be more "tacticool" then functional. Mine has an integrated bi-pod that ejects out of the bottom.

Scope? Eh, you would be fine on iron sights with a .22, I would save my money for a good quality scope you can transfer to another gun then a chinese NC star. A 4x will just make your target bigger/easier to see at 100 yards then iron sights. Get good optics for later. I'm still trying to decide between an ACOG Trijicon at $1100 for my AR, or a non magnified EO Tech holographic red dot. Again, I use my AR currently with my A2 upper for 100 yards or less, so a holographic red dot would be great, then again, an ACOG I could use later, and still get a better picture at that 100 yards.
    "As I walk through the valley of death I fear no one, for I am the meanest motherf****r in the valley" - George S. Patton
    2012 Cooper S hard top Lightning blue/Black roof
    2009 328i sport coupe, M3 steering wheel, DCT paddles, Magnaflow exhaust.

SoCalEuro Member Forum Supporter
    Thanks

I have the first, AFG, on a .308 AR though. Its a great in-between from the magwell to the harris bipod.

And EOTech w/ 3x mag > hol red dot. Used a ACOG most of deployment. I recc going the extra and grabbing the doctor red dot w/ iron sights.

SoCalEuro Member Forum Vendor Das Holz's Avatar
    Thanks

best resource for AR based rifles. www.ar15.com. anything you need to know

San Diego, CA 858-566-7873
    "Beware of Zombies coming soon!"
    2013 Fiat Abarth - 1982 VW Caddy - 1962 Chevy II - 2005 Yamaha Zuma - 1998 Jeep Cherokee - 2002 Silverado Duramax - 2000 Santek trailer - 1997 Aprilia RS250

Images
    Thanks

Just bought a High Point 40smith n wesson.. Its a great gun no problems at all with around 500 rounds so far of different types.. Will post pics soon

Images
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    oh yeah, its a rimfire so you can have normal capacity mags. You need nothing on that gun since its just a plinker like Paul said. Save your money for good optics on your .308.....

I'm torn between an ACOG Trijicon for my AR since they are so bad ass (and VERY expensive) but for out to a 100 yards of plinking (all I do with it) its overkill and not needed. An EOTech holographic is perfect. Thats what I will probably get.
    Just to bring this back . . . I thought acog also, I think the price tag comes with the astheticly pleasing outcome!! I'm also torn between that an d EOtech, but eotech has a holo + 3x magnifier that is flip down. Almost the same cost as an acog, doesn't look at cool, but seems waaaaay more functional!

Mike have you checked out the Holographic features . . . it's pretty cool how it adapts to what might be blocking the window . . .

Some people live their entire lifetime and wonder if they ever made a difference to the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -- Ronald Reagan January 1995

Secret To Seeing What Forum Supporters See?? >>Click Here<<

http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/attac...achmentid=3373