Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
St-Pierre vs Diaz UFC 137
    Images
    Thanks

St-Pierre vs Diaz UFC 137

For those that follow MMA, this is a pretty big deal!

I hate Diaz with a passion , I think he's an asshat, but he wins his fights so he get splenty of props there!! I hope St-Pierre whoops on him though!

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/06/01/nick-diaz-challenges-georges-st-pierre-at-ufc-137-in-october/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl14|sec3_lnk3|67661

After a month of speculation that started after UFC 129 in Toronto, it's official: UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre will defend his title against Strikeforce welterweight champion Nick Diaz.

UFC president Dana White made the news official on Wednesday afternoon through his Twitter account, saying, "U wanted it! U GOT IT!!!" White said the fight will take place on Oct. 29 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas for what will be UFC 137.

St-Pierre defended his title with a unanimous decision victory over Jake Shields at UFC 129 in Toronto at the end of April. After the post-fight press conference, White talked about potential interest in a GSP-Diaz bout with a small group of reporters. And fans and analysts have been calling for it ever since.
    Some people live their entire lifetime and wonder if they ever made a difference to the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -- Ronald Reagan January 1995

Secret To Seeing What Forum Supporters See?? >>Click Here<<

http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/attac...achmentid=3373

2. # ADS
    Advertisement