Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Official " Welcome to SoCalEuro.com " Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    whassup, im fritz, i have a 2004 yellow car, that goes really fast, and makes cops hate me.... i should have kept the black one.
    YouTube "ALLSolar Research Vessel"

2. # ADS
    Advertisement

Thanks
    what up, i'm Art, drive a black, 1.8t GTI, mild mods, i play videogames, all day long, get paided for it, i've been doing this for almost 5 years. worked at midway home entertainment, SOE, and now formerly sammy studios now high moon studios. i have alot of the game systems, from a PSP to my old ass TurboGraphix-16 with a turbo cd-rom, ehhh single speed cd-rom...
    NO, I CAN'T STOP YELLING, 'CAUSE THAT'S HOW I TALK! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN MY MOVIES? 'JUICE', THAT WAS A GOOD ONE! DEEP BLUE SEA! THEY ATE ME! A MOTHER (beep)ING SHARK ATE ME! DRINK UP, BITCH! -Dave Chappelle

SoCalEuro Member Forum Supporter jr_scheiBe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi I'm Jon. I joined after my other car was totaled by one of my girlfriends. I'm looking for a woman that loves the feel of leather racing seats, screams faster at 90mph and doesnt mind upgrades to the car before her..

I live with the crazy one (Satan4)

I guess I also run a match making service....ask Fritz

B5 A4 18t......chipped, s4 supsension, exhaust. MORE TO COME

Images
    Thanks
    Hey I'm Scott....I don't actually live in SoCal actually I live about as far away as possible while still staying in the Continental United States (boston)

I drive a 02' 337, I mod it on a budget (aka no chip or engine mods ) I hope to get my car across the country in 1 piece find a nice apt and a high paying job any advise on moving to SoCal (San diego) is appreciated I'm a Mechanical Engineer if would would please hire me (resume)

For more on my Northeast Nightmare, great Blizzard pics and me leaving a perfectly good job just because see HERE

-Scott

SoCalEuro Member Forum Supporter v2rocket's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey guys im travis, i think im somewhat of a "post-whore" but its all good, i drive a black 94' bmw 325is which is currently stock and needs to be modified. its ok fritz cops hate me too and im always asked if its my car or my parents. trying to make payments isnt too hard being that im in senior year with all this stupid school crap. i work for trader joes, i get paid a crappy 8 an hr and im looking at applying at blockbuster, i love sce and "THE TONY" and "A Tony" live nearish me. and i really want an MKII GTI as my next car
    BEAT ANY TICKET!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JETTAone420 View Post
    HERE YEE HERE YEE!!!

THE GREAT V2ROCKET HAS ARIVED!!!
    MAKE WAY YOU PEASANTS! FOR HIS SIG HOLDS THE KEY TO BEAT ANY TICKET!!

trust me i know! ive won 3 of 4 traffic violatoins!!
    and justins already won 2 of them....
    Quote Originally Posted by dsm1983 View Post
    What kinda wheels them is?
    current: 2002 1.8T GTI 337

Thanks
    I'm Robbie and I have a 05 GLI. (Who would of guessed) It's my second VW 1st one was an 02 GTI that had a short life due to a guard rail. I go to as many GTGs as possible to meet a lot of interesting people who like automobiles as much as I like my VW. And If I don't leave now and Meet Amanda (nonpregnant girlfriend) At my place this will be my last post.

Images
    Thanks
    Hello, my name is Jonelle. I love to drink and I'm addicted to school. Yeah, that's right, school! I'm going back in August to get my masters degree. I can't really think of other ways to describe myself, but I took two crappy email quizzes today and I am apparantly like Sponge Bob Square Pants and Strawberry Shortcake (the food). So yeah, you will just have to meet me to really get to know me. Der.

I am currently driving a HUGE 2004 A6 rental car because my POS 2002 A4 3.0QM has been in and out of the shop since I bought it from my boyfriend (audiracer2002 aka Rob) last month. When it is running, it's pretty sick and it has lots of boom boom. And NO, my boyfriend didn't get me into cars, but that is how we met. We have Lon to thank for that one. Gotta love the old skool Pat & Oscars GTG's

Prior to the A4, I had a 2000 GTi VR6 which I love(d) dearly. It was super cute and had some mods, but none to the engine because I had to commute 80 miles per day to school. I sold it to a good friend of mine after realizing that I needed something bigger to get the dog into. I had a crappy 1990 G60 Corrado, which I HATED, so I'm glad that is gone (after 2 blown chargers and a complete rebuild, nonetheless). And I also had a 1991 Jetta Carat that was pimp till my shitty ex totalled it.

Oh, and Rob and I are currently working on our little hooptie project car, a 1986 GTi 8v. It's my first car from when I was 16, and I LOVE it. Maybe some day it will be restored to it's original tasty goodness. It's got some suspension goodies and whole lot of rust.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jr_scheiBe
    I guess I also run a match making service....ask Fritz
    yeah, how's the project going, have you briefed the client yet?
    YouTube "ALLSolar Research Vessel"

Thanks
    this thread got bigger than i thought it would.

Thanks
    Im Justin, i just graduated H/S. i drive a 2001.5 S4 its chipped and some cheap mods... i go to as amny Get to gethers as possible and like to meet people....i am attending Palomor college next fall and then transfer to a UC and major in buisness and then become very succesful after with my buisness.. the end
    Vast stage 3 E85
    2001 Nogaro S4 Pj K04 22 psi - Meth injection - Er Intercoolers - DMH exhaust cutouts - Kevlar clutch - No cats - H&R coilovers - Toyota gas pedal
    OLD: E46 BMW M3 laguna seca blue

SoCalEuro Member Forum Supporter kooz's Avatar
    Thanks
    My name is Barry, and I recently accepted a job in Vista. I moved here from Canada....more specifically, the Toronto area. I am in the process of finding a new VW (my 3rd one) as well as an apartment. I am an administrator over on GenerationDUB.com, so I'm not a newcomer to the VW/Euro car club scene.

I'm looking forward to making it out to my first GTG. Hopefully I'll be in a VW by then (this company rental car is killing me!). I can't import my Canadian VW to SoCal because it doesn't meet the "entry requirements"

Here is a pic of my previous (Tornado Red Jetta Wolfsburg) and my current (Windsor Blue Jetta GLX).

Thanks
    My name is Ryaneveryone calls me kidd or gspot(Funny Story)

Ihad a 2003 GTI VR6 I no longer have.
    On 7/4/2005 I rejoined the european market with my purchase of a 2005 VW GTI 1.8T.

I WORK and WORK then alittle more WORK then I clean my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n00b
    Thanks
    Well I'm guessing this is where to say HI I'm new. I just got a 2004 Golf. I really want to learn more about it since really I'm a honda girl and have always had honda's. Well I guess thats all about me.....

Thanks
    Name is Daniel. Love VAG. Hate VAG Dealers.

Since my wife started grad school, i've been pretty neglected so i've been spending more time with my cars. Just love cars in general.

Looking forward to going to meets and meeting more euro-heads!

Mistress #1: 2000 Audi TT 180Q, mostly not stock.:
    APR Stage III, Forge FMIC, H&R Coilovers, Full Sportec Kit (body kit + wheels), Spec Stage 3 Clutch, Lightened flywheel, Profec Spec II unconnected, (now just an expensive Boost Gauge), VTDA, Recaro Pole Positions, TT Sportline Rear Seat Deletion Kit.

Mistress #2:
    '04 Civic Si. Stock.

Thanks
    my name is karl, and i like NWF!!!!

Thanks

Cool

Hello everyone, my name iss Chad i live in san diego and drive a e46 323i. I just bought it about a week ago so its bone stock. ive decided to to start with the sound system first then move on to the performance goodies. im a honda mechanic, and have been tuning jap imports for a few years. Im new to the whole Euro scene so i apoligize in advance for any stupid questions that im sure i will ask. i do enjoy crude jokes and strive to be as crass as possible, mostly for shock value. Well, now that thats out of the way. lets get back to booting black tar heroin and drinking booze untill we puke up our feet, shall we

vrrrrrrrrrrrooooooom Administrator bugzy's Avatar
    Images
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    .: GONE 2000 BMW M5 :: Me - 2013 Jetta GLI - 2000 Jetta 1.8t :: Wife- 2009 VW GTI :: Dad - 2002 VW JTI 337 :.
    Gone:: 1999 VW GTI VR6 :: 2002 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t :: 1989 VW GTI 16v :: 1994 Volvo 850 Turbo wagon :: 1979 VW Rabbit

Click here to become a Forum supporter. || .: WheelIndustry.com || Buy SoCalEuro decals here ||

Van Wilder: You shouldn't take life to seriously. You'll never get out alive.

Thanks
    what up, my names Rassan, I'm from san diego and I'm in my third year at SDSU. I have a 00 GTI GLS with a few mods. I'm going to try to get to some of the GTG's when I get some time.

heres a pic before the tint, i'll take some new ones soon...

Thanks
    hello my name is Joel i drive a 2001 jetta VR6 GLX, i have done a couple of mods body kit, wheels, suspension, CAI, chip but besides that not much done, i am currently stationed in Virginia, used to ride through with my buddy at some GTG's when i was stationed in coranado never joined cuz i did not have a computer, got sent to iraq and then here to VA, coming home to so cal in about 6 months looking forward to joining the scene ........ peace

Last edited by jjrosales; 12-07-2005 at 07:35 AM.

Thanks
    wut up to everyone, my names mikel i currently drive a 02 Jetta VR...my show car is a 1985 BMW E30. Been workin on it for about 3-4 years.

My family has owned ONLY GERMAN CARS (thanx to my pops):

5 BMWs: 2 E12's, 2 E30's, 1 E36

5 VWs: 1982 Rabbit, 1981 Scirocco S, 1984 Vanagon, 2002 GTI VR6, & of course my 02 VR6.

I purchased my jetta like 5 months ago & im getting pulled into the tuning scene quick....so thats why im here hopin to meet some knowledgable people & get some tips on the dos and donts for a 02 jetta.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/1bmwdriver