Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
The Official " Welcome to SoCalEuro.com " Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    n00b
    Thanks
    Hola brutha and sista dubbers! I am just a guero roaming the south bay in my K04 Projektzwo B5...It is in the paint booth now after extensive metal work and a little redesign here and there. I look forward to coming out on a Wednesday night gtg very soon and meeting everyone.

I also am into off-roading and blasting through Gordon's Well. I saw a thread about a socaleuro desert trip in Janaury. I have a screaming yellow f-350 turbo diesel 4x4 that seats 5 adults, has an 8ft bed for lots o' fire wood and loves the dirt! I even have a few left over pallets from my last desert trip to throw in. Woud love to roll with the a gaggle of vw desert rats too!

I have some "in progress" pics of my b5. I will look for the "how to post a pic" thread and get a few up. I look forward to meeting everyone! Roll Safe!

Great site!

Kene

2. # ADS
    Advertisement

vrrrrrrrrrrrooooooom Administrator bugzy's Avatar
    Images
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by southtownb5
    Hola brutha and sista dubbers! I am just a guero roaming the south bay in my K04 Projektzwo B5...It is in the paint booth now after extensive metal work and a little redesign here and there. I look forward to coming out on a Wednesday night gtg very soon and meeting everyone.

I also am into off-roading and blasting through Gordon's Well. I saw a thread about a socaleuro desert trip in Janaury. I have a screaming yellow f-350 turbo diesel 4x4 that seats 5 adults, has an 8ft bed for lots o' fire wood and loves the dirt! I even have a few left over pallets from my last desert trip to throw in. Woud love to roll with the a gaggle of vw desert rats too!

I have some "in progress" pics of my b5. I will look for the "how to post a pic" thread and get a few up. I look forward to meeting everyone! Roll Safe!

Great site!

Kene
    id like to see pics

here's a link for how to post images, http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/misc....bbcode#imgcode
    .: GONE 2000 BMW M5 :: Me - 2013 Jetta GLI - 2000 Jetta 1.8t :: Wife- 2009 VW GTI :: Dad - 2002 VW JTI 337 :.
    Gone:: 1999 VW GTI VR6 :: 2002 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t :: 1989 VW GTI 16v :: 1994 Volvo 850 Turbo wagon :: 1979 VW Rabbit

Click here to become a Forum supporter. || .: WheelIndustry.com || Buy SoCalEuro decals here ||

Van Wilder: You shouldn't take life to seriously. You'll never get out alive.

n00b
    Thanks

Wat It Do.

They call me Brandon
    I...sleep with a Stuffed Pikachu, call me strange but that thing is the master.
    I work for no reason[I get paid squat...so I continue to wonder why]
    Sadly...I drive a Nissan Altima, don't all attack me at once
    I am workin to get a nice GTI so I can turn that beast into somethin to be feared.
    For now I'll keep the Altima till I find a nice GTI and throw down on the cash.
    Non the less umm I think that about sums me up...
    - Gangastalicious
    .Draped up and Dripped out.
    PiNk_SuPeRvIsOr.

Thanks
    hey my name is Michael, i use to drive a honda but it sucked big nuts it caused me

to crash so i got a better car a VW

Thanks
    what's up I'm chris,
    i made an "I'm new here" thread a few days ago because...well...i'm new here...i'm 18 and i'm beehotch's little brother. i go to the south san diego meets, so some of you guys know me. I also go to wednesday nights some nights with my brother, so some of you may recognize me from there. I'm originally from Hawaii but moved out to San Diego over the summer and i'm currently a student at Southwestern College in Chula Vista. My anthricite Golf is in Hawaii but i'm getting it shipped out in April... I have no mods on it, except for some roof racks i got when i got the car (i chose the racks over tint)...
    later
    Stock '04 four-door Golf 2.0 liter with roofracks...to make things worse, it's auto...www.myspace.com/pablo_estachio

SoCalEuro Member BettaGettaGurl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Official " Welcome to SoCalEuro.com " Thread

Hi this is the Wife of Tinytolo . Currently drive a Getta 1.8T with missing caps to rims....bastards! Yep...still bitter about that.

SoCalEuro Member BANNED JETTAone420's Avatar
    Thanks

the names villa....ted villa! (bond music plays) and well im a complete looser to this town of riverside, why u ask? well cuz i just gotta outta the army and kinda had to move back home till i decided that ive saved enough money and decide to move out some time durin the next few months. im not an alcoholic but im down to drink and get crunk! im not a sex-addict cuz well....i just got back from iraq a few months ago so im loong awaited for some guts. one thing i will tell u tho i am a pot head and i looove smokin i think it brings people 2gether and lets u laugh about dumb stuff. anyways i drive a 01 jetta glx taht i bought when i got back from korea back in 04. since then i added 3 different in dash HU's, (2) headrest monitors...i blew my clutch out a month after i bought my car cuz i didnt know how to driv stick, tore up my whole passenger side front axle racing some stupid Si taht was slow as shit, and i broke my cf boser hood the day after i bought it.....but that was back when i was a kid and ive matured a great deal since then....well sorta

vrrrrrrrrrrrooooooom Administrator bugzy's Avatar
    Images
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BettaGettaGurl
    Hi this is the Wife of Tinytolo . Currently drive a Getta 1.8T with missing caps to rims....bastards! Yep...still bitter about that.
    Welcome !!

nice to bring back the old topic
    .: GONE 2000 BMW M5 :: Me - 2013 Jetta GLI - 2000 Jetta 1.8t :: Wife- 2009 VW GTI :: Dad - 2002 VW JTI 337 :.
    Gone:: 1999 VW GTI VR6 :: 2002 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t :: 1989 VW GTI 16v :: 1994 Volvo 850 Turbo wagon :: 1979 VW Rabbit

Click here to become a Forum supporter. || .: WheelIndustry.com || Buy SoCalEuro decals here ||

Van Wilder: You shouldn't take life to seriously. You'll never get out alive.

Thanks

Hello folks my name is John .

First off this site is nice wish I knew about it sooner, I have been into euro's for the past 11 years I have owned 3 bugs a ghia a mk2 Gti 8v and currently have a MKIII jetta and B5.5 Passat wagon I am kinda hook you can say. As of now I am on deployment so if it seems as if I have fell off the face of the earth then it is more than possible that we had to cut bandwith so no internet. As far as work I am a UTI grad so I know a bit about fixing things and I have been trained as a mech in the navy to work on diesel engines. So if you need a helping hand I will do my best. I work in San diego but I hit the OC ,LA and Riverside almost every weekend well that's it if there any questions shoot.

Thanks

Hello, my name is Dave

Im from Buffalo, NY., I live Miramar, I drive a black 2000 323i.

Thanks

W^ to all Socaleuro members........ I live in Boring Barstow and glad to see there are others around my area.... I drive a 99.5 Jetta which is my get around car..... I also drive an 01' S2000 which sits in the garage..... Just started to get into this Euro scene since most of my time was w/ the Import scene..... Very interesting between the two companys.... Brands and style of the aftermarket parts..... Still learning more about the VW..... The Jetta was stock for years and years w/in 4 days I had the GLi front lip and the Kamei front grill installed.... W8ting for the rims, springs, headlights, Hood (Boser), tint, and gonna finish painting the VW trunk badge BLK.... Ok I better stop here typing too much..... Glad to be here w/ all of u guys...... If I need help on the Jetta I know where to come....L8

SoCalEuro Member
    Thanks

Hey. I'm Joel. I recently bought a '92 VW GTI 1.8 8v. I am already in way too deep with potential mods and I am bugging the crap out of my local tuner with all my "what if we did this..." questions and I'm bugging the crap out of my wife with my' "can we afford this..." questions so I figured I'd hook up with some other Dubbers to get some info and help with my ride. Just a couple more things and I'll see you all at the Ontario GTG and then hopefully on the track!!

Images
    Thanks

sup..
    .::.landeinwÃrtsdubz.::.
    http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...e_06_21_06.jpg
    I'm not an Alcoholic, I'm a beer enthusiast.

Hello everyone, I am in the process of building a 10sec 67 beetle and thought I would come over here and join, I know at least one person on here chris, the guy who takes the pics, if any of you go to the awjunkies site, I am 02bugeye there. This isn't the only VW I have built, right now my friend and I have a 9sec 65 notchback, and I just sold my 64 bug, I also built a 68 (my avatar), so yeah, I know a little something about air cooled vws.
    Donnie
    It's not what you buy, it's what you build!

Images
    Thanks

Hi, my name is Michael...i probably should have posted on this thread along time ago...oh, well. I guess the car speaks for itself. It's an OBD-I 24v DOHC 240hp (in stock form) I-6 E36 1995 M3 in Dakar I Yellow. I've been a member of Bimmerforums ... not really active though. Too much going on with the car and being in the Marine Corps. I am about to be getting out of the Corps in six months...so, i am excited as hell. Currenty I am in Iraq so i don't have any current pics to post but a lot of time and money has been spent on my M3. The car thing seems to be getting out of hand, and i know it will only continue to grow bigger until i am satisfied. It's almost becoming an obsession. I've been into cars since i was a kid, and when the E36 M3 first hit the states I fell in love (the E30 was nice, but the E36 was just a strong leap forward). I've always wanted one, in Dakar Yellow. It was hard for me to find a 95 M3 in Dakar Yellow. Finally, i got a hold of one from some shady dealer in Cali...they had the car for two days before i drove off with it. It was in pretty bad shape and i have been slowly replacing every part with performance parts...upgrading, perhaps one day i will finally make it to the track. When I am not busy with the car and not deployed you'll some times catch a glimpse of my ride rolling through the GTG's at Fusion, I'm sort of anit-social so i won't really say much unless somebody yells out, "hey Mike!". hehehe. I usually swing by there to check out the cars and then roll on out. anyway, that's about it...later, mann.

n00b
    Thanks

Hey guys, new to this forum but have been on the vortex for a while. I live in thousand oaks and drive a jb20th gti. Anyone else from this area? Previous car was a 03 1.8t silverstone gti that got totaled over the summer. Always wanted a 20th, so decided to get one with the insurance money

Thanks

hi

I purchased a 07 MKV GTI recently and 'am new to the site and all euro scene, just wanted to greet every one and say nice to meet you

Thanks

welcome... I like your pants lol

Thanks

hey guys. my name is stacey and i live in hacienda hts. i commute to CSUF in my 05 gti.
    if anyone lives near me or goes to csuf let me know!

im also on vwvortex under the same name.

Images
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gtirl View Post
    hey guys. my name is stacey and i live in hacienda hts. i commute to CSUF in my 05 gti.
    if anyone lives near me or goes to csuf let me know!

im also on vwvortex under the same name.
    Welcome to our community, enjoy your stay!
    I drive crap. Expensive crap...