I've been craving some real power for some time now and have always liked the W215, so the CL600 V12TT seemed like the right choice and one of the best bang for the buck you will find. Here she is........
2003 CL600 V12TT AMG / Sport package
- Complete AMG brake set up (PO had this done)
- Star / Link Lowered (PO had this done)
- 2 owner car, very clean low miles, exception car and maintenance
This car was babied in a big way, so what a shock I got when I did the ECU reset ..... WOW what a difference it make, especially off the line and low end, so much more pull now !!! Before it felt sluggish but now she's a hungry beast and I wanted to feed her more so I did.
Next up was ......
- Muffler Delete, not a big change on turbo cars but not she has a noticeable growl
- A wheel change, she came with some chromes that where not my thing. I went with some staggered reps, the off set was near perfect and I liked the look. They do the trick for now, we will see what might be next.
- SPEEDRIVED ECU / TCU tune - Now this is where the real fun starts to happen. Talk about a beast, now she rated at 600 + HP and 700 + TQ If you ever get a chance to drive a Tuned V12TT jump on it, these things pull like a Freight Train and there's no stopping them.
Next up ......
- Some type of added cooling
- Some Carbon Fiber parts
- A new Intake set up