Thanks

2002 VW GTI 1.8t - Very Clean!

I have a very clean 2002 Volkswagon GTI for sale. It is silver in color and has 124,XXX miles. I purchased the car with 85,000 miles on it from the original owner in 2009. I have way too much time and money into this car to get anywhere near even, but I have come to a point where I have just lost interest in the car and would like to see it go to someone who will appreciate it as I did. This car has never been in an accident and all body parts on the car are original with original paint with the exception of the front bumper which was just repainted (due to 100k miles of random debris and sand damage) and installed on February 1, 2012 by Caliber Collision in Norco. The car has been color-sanded and buffed to give it a smooth finish with little to no orange peel. This car is clayed and waxed twice a year and washed every two weeks. There are a few minor dings on the car but nothing major at all. The front and rear emblem were painted black mica along with the wheels. The wheels are OEM Oz Aristos which came stock on the 20th and R32, and are spaced out 10mm in the front and 20mm in the rear to give it a flush look with Hancook Vetus V12 tires with about 70% life left. The suspension was completely rebuilt 20k miles ago, including all bushings, bolts, and new tokico shock with H and R springs. The brake pads and disks on all four corner were replaced with Meyle rotors and Mintex Redbox pads about at 124,150 miles.The interior is in excellent condition. I have installed a boost gauge in the A-pillar and recovered the A, B, C pillars and headliner in REAL black suede along with misc black OEM pieces to tie it together. There are no rips in the seat and the leather is in great condition. Every interior panel has multiple layers of sound dampener applied with the “Sound Deadener Showdown” product line. I replaced the stock shifter with the OEM 20th anniversary edition knob and boot, along with 20th pedals, and added OEM R-Line floor mats. It has the stock Monsoon premium sound system with 6-CD changer, amp and tweeters and I have added a Sony Punch 12” subwoofer to round out the system (car will not include the pinoneer head unit pictured, stock unit will be installed). The engine is in great condition and all maintenance is up to date. It is pretty much stock other than an intake and 2.5” cat back exhaust and it has been flashed by Upsolute with a very conservative tune (15-17psi). Basically as parts started to fail, I upgraded them to better quality pieces.I replaced the entire passenger side engine mount with a billet BFI Stage 1 mount, BFI stage 1 transmission mount and BFI stage 1 dogbone (lower) mount. All vacuum/boost hoses have been changed out with forge silicone boost hoses and all coolant lines and a few misc hoses have been changed out with Samco silicone coolant hose kit. It also has an ABD lower intercooler pipe. ABD strut bar, ABD 28mm rear sway bar, ABD guage faces, and Im sure I am forgetting a few other things. This car has been babied and I have taken extremely good care of it. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or text Brandon at (951) 452-seven55four.

This car has no check engine lights and zero stored codes. It passed smog in November and will pass again with no issues.

***Sorry for the crappy pics, the lighting is terrible today, I will post more as soon as there is a better day. ***

2. # ADS
    Advertisement

n00b
    Thanks

Re: 2002 VW GTI 1.8t - Very Clean!

nice gti bro price though?

Thanks

Sorry bout that, price is $8000 obo.

Thanks

Price drop to $7500 through this weekend, will go back to $8000 after the weekend. Would like to take advantage of the extra incentives at the dealers this weekend. Here are some new pics also.

Thanks

tips? how did you clean your interior so nice?

Images
    Thanks

Very nice car, GLWS!

What you looking to get when this goes?
    I drive crap. Expensive crap...

Thanks

Thanks for the compliments! As far as cleaning it, I never let it get too dirty and I am somewhat of a perfectionist lol.

The car is sold and went for $7500. I just picked up a 2012 focus. I loved my gti but I will not miss paying a premium for parts and all the damn special tools!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to redrider825 For This Useful Post:

IfYouSeeKay (02-29-2012)