The car is located in Cerritos (90703.) I no longer have the room for this guy so I have to sell it.
1983 BMW 320is
• Cut Springs
• Bumper Tuck
• Head Gasket, Water Pump, Thermostat changed a few months ago
• Igee seat covers over the Recaros
• Audio wiring is re done
• Body is great shape
• Clean Title
• A/C blows cold
• Car kind of bogs till ~2k RPM then runs like a champ. I think it's just timing or AFR
• Leak in brake/clutch system. Have to top off every 2-3 weeks. Probably clutch master/slave cylinders
• Could use some new tires and balance.
I have the headrests, sunroof wind diffuser, oem plate bracket, a ton of interior replacement parts and a new center console in my garage.
A few more pics here
Thanks for looking.