Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_Postbit has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 176

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_BbCodeParser has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 37

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; AME_prep_base has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/ame_prep.php on line 86

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; AME_editor_prep has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/ame_prep.php on line 321

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; AME_message_prep has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/ame_prep.php on line 408
Throttle response concerns
    Thanks

Throttle response concerns

Particulars: 2004.5 VW Jetta GLI 1.8T w/ 121,xxx miles
    Mods: Magnaflow 200 cell hi-flow cat, flowmaster muffler, ABD Cold Air, APR stage 1+ with 91 and 93 programs, Koni Coilovers, Autotech 25mm front sway bar, Eibach 28mm rear sway, ECS Tuning Tower strut bar, R32 Short shifter.
    Issue: I know that the 1.8T has a small lag when the gas pedal is pushed, however this last week I have noticed that the lag time is about 2-3 sec after which is nowhere near what the norm has been. She has nearly stalled several times because of it. I would like to know if there is anyone that may have some knowledge of this and what some of the problems/solutions I can take are. I am a DIY kind of person but some things I leave to the professionals. Money is an issue however I have to have a vehicle. I purchased the vehicle brand new in 2004 with 8 miles on it, I am the original owner so ever mile after the purchase is mine. Please let me know if anyone can help.
    "The worth of our lives come not in WHAT we do or WHO we know, but by who we ARE and WHOSE we are."

2. # ADS
    Advertisement